Sign up using your email address
Create a unique password to protect your health data.
Once you have signed up, you can then start creating your personal DeepH account.
Fill in your DeepH profile with:
2. Surname (optional)
3. Date of birth – we need to know your age to determine your age group and calculate your energy level accurately.
4. Gender – we need to know your gender to provide accurate feedback.
5. Weigh and Height – we need your weight and height to calculate your BMI (Body Mass index).
Body Mass Index is a simple calculation using a person’s height and weight. The formula is BMI = kg/m2 where kg is a person’s weight in kilograms and m2 is their height in metres squared. A BMI of 25.0 or more is overweight, while the healthy range is 18.5 to 24.9. You will be able to check your current status under the section “weight parameter” by following the “see your progress’’ link in the app.
6. To get data into your DeepH profile from another device or app you must be connected to it. To do this, click ‘connect to Apple Health’ on your iPhone or ‘connect to Google Fit’ on your Android. The Google Fit app must be installed on your device. Alternatively you can choose to connect to DeepH. We will count your steps with our pedometer and the rest of the parameters you can add manually, if you prefer not to use a fitness tracker.
7. If you have a Fitbit tracker, you can click the ‘connect Fitbit’ button and follow the instructions. By synchronising your Fitbit tracker with the Fitbit app, your data will be automatically imported into DeepH and then analysed. Once complete, you will get instant feedback and advice.